Join us for our first Google Cloud Security Talks of 2022, a live online event on March 9th, where we’ll focus on all things SecOps, and threat detection, investigation and response across on-premise, cloud, and hybrid environments.
During this multi-session digital event, learn how you can modernize SecOps in your organization and enhance your approach to threat detection, investigation and response, with sessions including:
- A keynote from Jess Leroy and Amos Stern to kick off Security Talks in 2022. They will provide an overview of how to transform security operations and build a modern threat detection and response program that takes advantage of the speed, automation and scale of the cloud.
- Anton Chuvakin will host a fireside chat with security leaders Robert Herjavec, Eric Foster and Iman Ghanizada to discuss the required fundamental shift in how we build scalable security operations programs and why all organizations should pursue Autonomic Security Operations.
- Nimmy Reichenberg will deliver a session focused on taking response to the next level with our unique take on security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) through our acquisition of Siemplify.
- Next, find out what’s new in Google Chronicle, our cloud native security information and event management (SIEM) solution. Trevor Welsh and Christopher Martin will highlight new Chronicle capabilities and dive into how our customers are using threat perception to enhance their security posture and prioritize alerts.
- Tim Peacock will discuss how Google Cloud’s Security Command Center provides cloud-native workload protection with built-in threat detection services to quickly identify and address malicious activity across Google Cloud Platform deployments.
- As a follow-up, Megan Yaha, Emil Kiner and Gregory Lebovitz will cover network-based threat detection delivered at the edge of Google’s network through Cloud Armor and native network-based threat detection capabilities using Cloud IDS.
- Vicente Diaz will share his insights on how to improve threat hunting using actionable threat intelligence, providing an overview of 2021 VirusTotal trends and how they affect 2022.
- Finally, Jessica Davlin will talk about some of our latest security innovations and product updates across our portfolio, including zero trust, network security, and more!
We look forward to sharing our latest security insights and solutions with you. Sign-up now to reserve your virtual seat. The Security Talks event is 100% digital and free to attend. All sessions will be available on demand after they air.