Lead Salesforce Administrator
Mountain View, California
As the Lead Salesforce Administrator, you will optimize the effectiveness of the Go-to-Market (GTM) organization through designing and implementing the best-in-class business systems architecture based on Chronicle’s needs. You will work with the Sales team on aligning with Marketing, Product Management, Finance, and Legal to drive the business system’s strategy. You view our internal sales and business users as your customer.
Born from X, Alphabet's moonshot factory, Chronicle is advancing cybersecurity for enterprises of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good the advantage in the fight against cybercrime. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and cybersecurity, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions.
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology into Salesforce and related systems to meet the needs of our sales and business users.
- Create business requirement documents, user stories, and functional specifications based on interviews, analysis and your detailed knowledge of Chronicle’s business process.
- Manage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data strategy and integrity.
- Provide support and user maintenance for Salesforce (SFDC), including new hire setup, position and profile changes, permission sets, role hierarchy, forecast hierarchy, and sharing rules.
- Provide user training, and create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation.
- 3 years of experience in Business Systems, Salesforce, and Configure Price Quote (CPQ).
- Experience integrating and configuring Salesforce connected apps such as HubSpot, Marketo, Outreach/SalesLoft, DocuSign, and Dell Boomi.
- Experience in adjacent technologies, such as Support Cloud.
- Excellent track record of delivering successful system implementations with high stakeholder satisfaction.
- Strong project management skills; process-oriented with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Ability to dig into details, to provide administrative capacity, and to designing new business systems and process strategically.
- Excited to work with the field (sales, prospects, customers).
- Patient listener; respectful of others' opinions and open-minded to new ideas and approaches.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and client service skills; ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.