Head of Talent
Mountain View, California
As the Head of Talent you are responsible for building, developing and providing leadership to the Talent Acquisition function to execute Chronicle’s Talent Acquisition strategy and processes to attract and hire the best talent across Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Administration.
You will work closely with Chronicle’s executive team to serve as a strategic thought leader and advisor to develop scalable solutions to our hiring needs. This includes designing and recommending recruitment models beyond the U.S. for a comprehensive, global strategy. You will be responsible for communicating all key dimensions of the staffing vision, status and business plans with Chronicle’s leadership team and broader organization as required and be responsible for the onboarding and management of Staffing vendor management. In addition, you will strategically partner with Chronicle’s Executive leadership team to ensure that the staffing organization is able to support our business growth.
Born from X, Alphabet's moonshot factory, Chronicle is advancing cybersecurity for enterprises of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good the advantage in the fight against cybercrime. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and cybersecurity, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions.
- Provide thought leadership and expertise on scaling our staffing organization into a Talent Acquisition function, including; creating, implementing and leading staffing processes aligned to our business strategy to achieve our growth and hiring plan.
- Create strategies and lead team to identify and proactively build and nurture talent pipelines and passive sourcing strategies and help refine our branding and value proposition to candidates.
- Work with the Chief People Officer and Chief Finance Officer to translate and align Chronicle’s strategic workforce plan into sourcing strategies and hiring prioritization across all business functions.
- Recruit, lead, manage and inspire Talent Acquisition team of Recruiters, Sourcers, and Recruiting Coordinators to execute on our hiring needs.
- Serve as primary interface and provide operational link with our Operations function to drive our global staffing processes, dashboards and metrics to achieve hiring goals to help the organization scale.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of staffing experience working in a corporate organization.
- 6 years experience in leading and managing a staffing team through major project initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting globally for a range of positions in complex organizations.
- 10 years of recruiting experience in a corporate organization with a focus in the technology or enterprise sector; experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience building out and implementing new processes and programs at scale.
- Effective analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers and trends to identify root causes of challenges.
- Adept at influencing through relationships, expertise and data, with the ability to influence a complex set of stakeholders and executives.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done in tandem with participating in deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative to solve challenges and enhance opportunities.