Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Mountain View, California
As Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you will work closely with leadership in defining Chronicle’s data infrastructure and influencing system architecture. You will collaborate with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, HR to define and prioritize data projects and reporting to support Chronicle’s growth in existing and new products.
Born from X, Alphabet's moonshot factory, Chronicle is advancing cybersecurity for enterprises of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good the advantage in the fight against cybercrime. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and cybersecurity, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions.
- Work closely with cross-functional business partners to understand data and information needs and define a Business Intelligence architecture to deliver against those current and future requirements.
- Partner across multiple organizations (Sales, Marketing, HR , Sales Engineering, Operations, Product, etc.) to play a core role in providing analytical, technical, and reporting solutions in support of Chronicle’s key business functions.
- Design and drive end to end development of Business Intelligence solutions that are an excellent fit to the business’s evolving needs and can scale with the company’s growth, collaborating with business and engineering stakeholders as needed.
- Work with Engineering partners to help shape and drive the development of Chronicle’s Business Intelligence infrastructure including data warehousing, reporting and analytics platforms.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in Business Intelligence related roles.
- Experience in developing and managing data and reporting projects and applications, including the development of large data sets in industry standard data warehousing/analytics environment.
- Experience with database and front-end Business Intelligence platforms and technologies (e.g. Teradata, Oracle, Hadoop, Tableau, Microstrategy, Business Objects etc).
- Experience with core financial systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Hyperion) and data, and experience with Finance concepts and processes.
- Consulting and team leadership/management experience and experience in key contributor role in developing significant data infrastructure and analytics solutions.
- Understanding of data modeling and ETL concepts and technologies.
- Project management skills and ability to effectively collaborate across business functions.
- Developed SQL and reporting design skills.