Mountain View, California
As part of the People Operations team, you are responsible for Sales, Marketing, Product Management and G&A full-cycle recruiting: from generating pipeline, guiding candidates through our hiring process to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate. You will play the role of a talent scout, tapping into various tools and resources to find the best talent in our industry and then matching candidates with the roles to which they are best aligned. You will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, Product Management and G&A executive leaders across our business to hire for a variety of functions. You are comfortable drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
With the smaller size of the organization, and rapid pace of growth and change, you will have end-to-end exposure of what it takes to be a part of a Staffing function at a company that moves at and scales quickly. We are a dynamic organization that likes to run experiments, and as a Full-cycle Recruiter, you will be excited about trying new solutions and offering a creative yet efficient, and client-centric approach to sourcing and hiring.
Born from X, Alphabet's moonshot factory, Chronicle is advancing cybersecurity for enterprises of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good the advantage in the fight against cybercrime. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and cybersecurity, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions.
- Develop search strategies to source and attract talent while assessing a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with Executive Leaders and Hiring Managers to understand niche role requirements, strategize pipeline generation and guide them through the entire hiring process.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Communicate with the Interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Innovate in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Staffing systems and processes.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of recruiting experience in a corporate setting with a focus in the enterprise sector.
- Experience closing candidates and managing compensation packages that include equity components.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- 7 years of recruiting experience in a corporate setting with a focus in the cybersecurity sector
- Experience in the start-up industry.
- Experience developing recommendations, implementing solutions and designing creative recruiting strategies as an individual contributor.
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- A track record of personal accountability, work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.