Enterprise Customer Success Manager
New York, NY
As part of the Sales Team, you drive post-business growth deployment by managing customer on-boarding, accelerating feature adoption, solving problems, cultivating relationships and supporting the launch of innovative products. You'll collaborate with Product, Sales and Engineering teams to prioritize tasks and drive customers’ successful engagement with the platform. Your responsibilities will range from managing customer concerns to developing scalable support solutions. Among your many attributes, you are a self-starter who is comfortable in a rapidly-changing environment and you have a desire to learn. You also have experience in customer service, sales, marketing and consulting.
Born from X, Alphabet's moonshot factory, Chronicle is advancing cybersecurity for enterprises of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good the advantage in the fight against cybercrime. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and cybersecurity, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions.
- Develop trusted relationships with customers and support them throughout their engagement lifecycle. Work closely with customers to understand project requirements and issues and advocate for customer needs. Help customers understand and utilize the value of the Chronicle platform. Discover opportunities beyond simple business that will lead to partnerships.
- Coordinate, execute, track and deliver various customer projects from initiation through completion. Inform internal teams, executive management and clients on project status, schedules and key issues. Work closely with internal teams to drive the timely delivery of products and services to clients.
- Partner with Product Management, Product Engineering and Sales to manage customer relationships, development of new processes and their implementation. Advocate for improving/enhancing existing capabilities where appropriate.
- Facilitate meetings, calls, follow-ups and other communications with clients and management throughout the business development and implementation stages. Schedule product and quality reviews to meet client expectations.
- Identify and resolve operational and service-related issues to ensure customer satisfaction. Assess risks at the customer project level in order to develop and execute risk and contingency management plans. Identify opportunities for expansion and help customers throughout the on-boarding process.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience working with external customers or partners in an organizational role.
- Experience with networking technologies such as domain name systems (DNS), firewalls, system logs, cloud storage and cloud data transfers. Experience with data and information security issues, and products such as security information and event management (SIEM) and event data refresh (EDR).
- Experience with presenting to audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Experience working with Product teams and Engineering teams.
- Experience with Google Cloud technologies and/or Google technical infrastructure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.