Operations Specialist, Staffing
Mountain View, California
Born from X, Alphabet's moonshot factory, Chronicle is advancing cybersecurity for enterprises of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good the advantage in the fight against cybercrime. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and cybersecurity, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions.
About the Role:
As a member of the small People Operations (POps) team at Chronicle, you will be a key player in the planning, execution, and continuous improvement of all people programs and operations for Chronicle. Due to the smaller size of our organization and rapid pace of change, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the People Operations function to accelerate the business.
The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable operating in an organization that scales quickly; someone who loves variety in their work and who wants to get their hands dirty. We are a dynamic organization that likes to run experiments so are looking for a colleague who is excited about trying new things and offering a creative, efficient, and client-centric approach to People Operations. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention, and in some cases reinvent how work is done. You are scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven -- and excited to share in the magic of working at Chronicle.
- Design, build, and maintain people processes that allow Chronicle to achieve its business goals, with a focus on staffing and scaling
- Improve execution of existing staffing and onboarding programs and processes
- Provide strategic analysis and recommendations to evolve Chronicle’s People Operations effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist with HR system implementations, both in making business cases and configuring systems.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience in an Operations or Generalist role, preferably in a high growth and changing environment
- Experience in improving and identifying issues in processes, suggesting user focused improvements, and ultimately driving improvements
- Self-starter who proactively identifies opportunities to streamline processes with a high level of creativity, perseverance, and flexibility
- Articulate and persuasive communicator, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to produce high quality work
- Knowledge of recruiting best practices and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Greenhouse
- Ability to analyze, organize, and communicate data using SQL or similar