Born from X, Alphabet's moonshot factory, Chronicle is advancing cybersecurity for enterprises of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good the advantage in the fight against cybercrime. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and cybersecurity, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions.
About the Role:
By joining our Go to Market team as an Account Manager, you will actively grow our business. You’re scrappy, lead with authenticity and are constantly identifying and taking ownership of creative ways to multiply your impact and the impact of the team as a whole. You overachieve quota while never sacrificing what is best for our customers and community of users.
- Engage with a high volume of inbound leads, providing solutions for new prospects from inquiry to close
- Collaborate cross functionally with outbound marketing, customer success and sales engineering to build pipeline and provide excellent prospect and customer experience
- Demonstrate product functionality and provide a comprehensive overview of key business use cases to prospects
- Lead day-to-day relationships with external customer stakeholders, engaging primarily via email and video conferencing, with some travel required for face-to-face engagements
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering and Marketing as the voice of the Customer
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience exceeding sales quotas, working with prospects from inquiry to close in any European market
- English plus any other European language (German, French or Dutch preferred)
- Broad product and solution knowledge of market trends in the cybersecurity industry.
- Thrives in fast-paced team environment and enthusiastically embraces new technologies
- Strong problem-solving ability - always looking for smarter, better ways to achieve a goal
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize sales activity.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, active listening and interpersonal skills