Last Modified: October 1, 2020 | Previous Versions
Use of the Services is subject to this Data Policy.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Customer and Chronicle.
For the purposes of this Data Policy,
- “Customer Network ” means the network used by the Customer and its Affiliates for internal business purposes, and all applications, software, services, and physical devices used for internal business purposes that connect to such network.
- “Employee Data ” means Personal Data related to an employee or contractor of the Customer or a Customer Affiliate that is used by the Customer or Customer Affiliates for purposes related to the employment or contractor relationship as applicable.
- “Network Data ” means security telemetry generated by devices that are part of the Customer Network and does not include security telemetry generated by anyone other than Covered Personnel; for example Network Data does not include security telemetry generated by Customer’s customers or Customer’s partners.
- “Personal Data ” has the same meaning as the meaning given to “personal data” in the Data Processing and Security Terms.
- “Third Party Data ” means any data or information the Customer has received from a third party that Customer uses for purposes of securing the Customer Network.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to (a) provide any data to Chronicle that is not Network Data, Third Party Data, or Employee Data, and (b) provide security telemetry from more than one agent per endpoint in the Customer Network.